Hi Marcin,

Am Samstag, 21. November 2015 02:22:10 UTC+1 schrieb Marcin Nowak:

> On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 8:37:02 PM UTC+1, Carsten Fuchs wrote:
>>
>> sorry if this is a stupid question, but after having read
>> https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/5763 and the discussions linked
>> from it, why should __ne not be implemented?
>>

> Because Django ORM __ne SQLAlchemy.

Can you please tell how the examples at
https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/5763#comment:14  (sorry I gave a
wrong comment number in my initial post, comment 14 is the right one) can
be implemented with exclude() ?

Oh, and what is SQLAlchemy?   ;-)
(Really, I heard about it, but have never even looked at it.)

Best regards,
Carsten

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/2e640e0a-2c1b-4938-8326-d8faaf627b7e%40googlegroups.com.