Hi,

Am Wed, 25 Nov 2015 16:36:52 -0800 (PST)
schrieb Tim Graham <timogra...@gmail.com>:
> b. Install the latest non-broken Python 3.2 release (3.2.5)
> "manually" (without using deadsnakes) on the newer CI servers

While it would only really hurt the people in charge with the bugfix
releases, as Django 1.8 will be around for another 2.5 years, I think
dropping CI is not a good idea, considering that is comparatively easy
to compile specific python versions by oneself.

However, we should definitely document somewhere that there are
possbile unknown problems with 3.2.6 and the django admin.

Cheers
Raphael

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/20151126152618.2f4dba63%40kvothe.