Do we currently raise any warnings/exceptions in cases where Python support
has / or is about to be dropped (particularly mid LTS)..   As a suggestion,
I was thinking it could be helpful to people affected we raised exception
msg indicating the last Django version to support their current Python
version?    I'd be happy to build if thought useful.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/933a22e5-3f88-4663-b25a-9fdedc83d9c1%40googlegroups.com.