Hi there,

I'm Yamila, part of Taiga Team and Kaleidos (the company that develops
Taiga.io). We're very happy to be as a "completely hypothetical" candidate
for a new bugtracker. Taiga (a Django and open source project) being used
by django-dev would be huge :)

I just wanted to let you know that me or anyone in our team would be glad
to answer any question about the product, saas or installation, migrating
issues or anything related. No strings attached, of course!!!

Best,
Yamila

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/b4b8d31a-605f-4ae8-b8d7-372965de4f69%40googlegroups.com.