Hi there,

I'd love to see some (most?) of the features from django-polymorphic on
django itself. I'm very much be willing to work on this myself. Of
course, there's several details that need to be discussed too, HOWEVER,
but before I even start, I'd like to know if they'd even be acceptable
in django, or, for some reason, the functionality has been kept out of
django-core.

Would a well designed PR to incorporate this be acceptable? Is it worth
opening a discussion? Or has this been rejected before, and my searching
skills failed me?

Also on this topic; should this discussion be opened here, or rather as
an issue over at code.djangoproject.com?

Thanks,

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera