Hmm if we're going down that path, I'd prefer to be more explicit about it.
How about including the exact command that people can copy to re-run the
failed test?

This is what the RSpec library (a Ruby testing library) does, and IMO it
really gets it right.

See this blog post here from a Ruby core member for some comments (under
"things I like about RSpec", and yes, that's the actual domain name):

https://tenderlovemaking.com/2015/01/23/my-experience-with-minitest-and-rspec.html

Thoughts?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAKL8yL6jNfkY6X3vwJxxAKJmnjKzi8H_qSpfH9i0sE350L4q5Q%40mail.gmail.com.