Hello Tim,

Thanks, that's a great initiative!

Given the well-documented success rate of design by committee, including our
experience redesigning djangoproject.com, there's a risk that an inconclusive
discussion on this mailing list will prevent your proposal from moving forwards.

Perhaps a good way to avoid that would be to form a small team (two or three
people, including yourself and at least one committer) to evaluate the feedback
and reach consensus in a smaller group. (I'm happy to help with the technical
aspects e.g. how to load fonts.)

For what it's worth, I noticed a couple layout glitches in the current
proposal, but nothing major:
tools open at the bottom
- links look bad at 320px wide — try the "iPhone 5" setting in Chrome's
responsive view

Best regards,

--
Aymeric.