Why do you consider is as not a good idea ? I'm really, I say really
interested in working with this organisation during this GSoC.
How can we have a prior experience contributing from django if we don't
start someday ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/852cae63-c9dc-4c59-85ab-decec05b881f%40googlegroups.com.