Hello !

I have drafted a project-proposal for the idea that Russell laid out in his
talk at DjangoCon '15. Here's the link to the draft:

https://gist.github.com/priyanshsaxena/4670cae3d03a7b77a16388601c018460

Looking forward to your suggestions on how best to improve this for a
concrete GSoC '18 project-proposal.

Regards
Priyansh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/63d87409-3a23-4b95-920b-33dfc13bed6b%40googlegroups.com.