Right.  I just use python manage.py…
I just checked python3 manage.py and it doesn’t work.

From: collinmander...@gmail.com [mailto:collinmander...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Collin Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 7:46 AM
To: django-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Shouldn't manage.py call python3 instead of python?

but python3 manage.py <command> doesn't work on windows, right?

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 10:17 PM, Josh Smeaton
<josh.smea...@gmail.com<mailto:josh.smea...@gmail.com>> wrote:
As a datapoint, I've seen roughly 1 person per week in #django IRC confused
about specific startup exceptions due to them using python 2 rather than python
3 on Django >= 2.0. Unsure how many of these are due to the shebang. That said,
it looks like there are no good solutions other than maybe ensuring our docs
always show the form python3 manage.py <command> rather than ./manage.py
<command>.