Since `django-admin startproject my_project` is created on the fly from
templates, couldn't we dynamically create the `manage.py` executable based
on some system introspection and an agreed upon priority?

Regards,

Tim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/171caf56-a3cb-497d-9ebf-0a1ca61a31eb%40googlegroups.com.