Le jeudi 13 décembre 2018 09:17:49 UTC+1, Carlton Gibson a écrit :

> I'd like to push on these avenues (and similar) before we take on the
> massive project of changing systems.
> (Ultimately I think we'd change system and find ourselves in exactly the
> same boat.)

Thanks Carlton, I totally agree with this position. I'm convinced the
difficulty is not in the tool (even if improving tooling is always welcome)
but rather in the content. We should not complain that easy issues are
solved, that's IMHO the sign of a good community.
It's probably a common issue in mature projects. At some point, what you
need is skilled and/or perseverant contributors with enough time to solve
harder issues. And those contributors are not like fishes in the sea…

Claude

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/ec4e3794-2607-418e-8e84-3a1b150dc821%40googlegroups.com.