On Sun, Jan 6, 2019, Aymeric Augustin <aymeric.augus...@polytechnique.org>
wrote:

>[[ I'm adding BitBounce support to this discussion, even though I expect
>I'll just get one more of their spam -- "we'll ignore the spam problem we
>cause to you until you pay money to us". ]]

>Here's one possible solution:
>
>- we export the individual email addresses of django-developers
>subscribers -- assuming Google Groups allows that

Unfortunately, there are too many members on the list, and the Export button is
thus disabled.

>We can make tests by writing to aphiso...@gmail.com
><mailto:aphiso...@gmail.com> -- the address indirectly subscribed to
>django-developers that we're trying to remove.

I've tried various ways to search though the list members for a potential
match, to no avail so far.

<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=aphisosys> suggests that <aphiso...@gmail.com> is a
Reddit user with a fascination with cryptocurrencies.

I cannot imagine how much unwanted email BitBounce must be causing all over the
world through this oversight - surely far more than they have ever stopped.

Daniele

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/20190106095452.1383117525%40mail.gandi.net.