On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 11:11:38 +0100
Aymeric Augustin <aymeric.augus...@polytechnique.org> wrote:

> I was pessimistic; it seems that a BitBounce employee might read this
> message.

Last week, Adam twitted at BitBounce about this, and I retweeted with a
comment. This week a person presenting themselves as a BitBounce
employee said they introduced some countermeasure.

https://twitter.com/stewart__dennis/status/1081426995450306560

This message is also a test to see if the fix works :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/20190106123820.4a2c5ebd.shai%40platonix.com.