Hi Tobias,

  I'm not a WCAG expert, and it's not clear to me what steps we would like
to take. In the ticket we have only steps describes as *"very basics which
should include"*, so I can imagine that's not all we need to do to be WCAG
2.1 compliant on AAA, AA or A level. As far as I'm concerned WCAG is quite
massive. Moreover if we want to make changes in CI we should discussed
available tools, etc. We can change colors but what next? We will be not
able to guarantee that the contrast of all elements remains appropriate, we
cannot do this manually.

Best,
Mariusz