Hi all,

So, just on #django IRC channel there was a user trying to help another one,
asking for some settings through ./manage.py shell etc ... A discussion that
went kind of like "Print out your settings" "How would I print, I tried that,
I'm in settings.py" "With ... print()" "but in the shell, __file__ is not
defined" and so on, and 20 minutes later the user couldn't print his settings
and left.

TBH I'm pretty fine because the users I support are on projects where I added
djcli to the requirements, so I can always ask the to do the djcli setting
command to print out a setting. It's very useful useful to me, I think Django
should a command to dump runtime settings because that should make the life
easier of Django users trying to support newbies in their own projects, where
they don't have installed a custom command, it's pretty cheap to make and
maintain and should save quite some frustration from both sides of the story.
What do you think ?