The Django it is a community framework and we have to pay attention to
that. History play a major role in our daily lives and we have to avoid any
word that have racial connection. Django community is growing fast in
Africa and we hate things that taking us back to Apartheid/Slave era since
we believe in spirit of Ubuntu.

If the black community think certain words in English make them feel less
welcome and they can justify that, please let’s change it or simply we can
do whatever we like to our framework. We don't have to justify anything to
anyone, we’re doing what we think it is best for our community and future
Developers. Personally I think we should do our best to adopt neutral
language that would be accepted by our community of black, white or
whatsoever.

Words like Blacklist should be avoid at all cost. I would go for deny list
or deny instead of Blacklist and Allow list or accept instead of White-list.

At beginning I was bothered by the word Blacklist until I get use to it, we
don’t use it at the region where I came from because of the history. Let’s
make the documentation more inclusive, and clearer. If there is something
that needs to be changed let’s just do it while it is early.