On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 12:13:58 PM UTC+2 Adam Johnson wrote:

> I'm also -1 on changing anything in Django right now.

-1 as well, I simply see no way how something like:

```
with transaction.atomic():
     Model1.objects.create()
     Model2.objects.create()
```

will allow for any useful behavior via the router. Unless
transaction.atomic could inspect the contents and figure out the involved
dependencies, but this is surely way more than what could go into core for
now.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/6292ccbb-bc83-48d0-b08e-aa765a29ce32n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Tra... N Aditya
    • ... charettes
      • ... N Aditya
        • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
          • ... N Aditya
            • ... N Aditya
              • ... N Aditya
                • ... charettes
                • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
                • ... Florian Apolloner
                • ... N Aditya
                • ... Aymeric Augustin
                • ... N Aditya