I know this may not be necessary at the moment because we are comfortable
depending on front-end frameworks, but I have my two ideas here:

1. what if django alone without any framework can be used to design
progressive web apps, with routers that do not reload the page, we
currently have one of the best routing but what if they support SPAs this
time?

2. what if we could instead of Javascript in the templates, we write
python, case in example is forexample how we write C# in .NET withing our
templates not writing JavaScript. Currently Django is requiring its
developer to again go ahead and learn JS too, what if we remove that??

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/bdefe58e-b26f-434e-a83f-36917b81f936n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Ide... abdul azeez
    • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
      • ... Michael Urban
        • ... Benny
          • ... Curtis Maloney
    • ... Jet Ezra
      • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
        • ... Jet Ezra
          • ... Christian González