Am 21.10.21 um 13:31 schrieb Jet Ezra:
Well, this looks like a cool attempt but still lacking the python part. I would like to update the DOM just with Python not anything like Javascript. From what I have read from the links above, I have realised that we are writing HTML that has already been covered up with JS, but in my issue, we are trying to run independent of JS just like we see in C# where one writes C# instead of JS in .NET

Dttempts like djhtmx and django-htmx to add that python functionality, but they are far from perfect. With bare HTMX, you need no extra Js. Django-htmlx is just a small wrapper to help including htmx into Django, does nothing more. And djhtmx adds a few helpers to create a "components" system, similar to django-unicorn. But when it comes to bigger projects, this is error prone as it lacks interactions between components.

But fo rmy part, I would *love* to see HTMX "included" in Django, as it seems to be the perfect couple, if done right.

Christian