> Can we at least agree to put an id="..." onto the <ul> element wrapping
that list.

That seems pretty minimal. 🙂  Do you want to open a PR so we can have a
look?

On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 at 21:58, Jacob Rief <jacob.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we at least agree to put an id="..." onto the <ul> element wrapping
> that list.
> That would help me to add some JS and CSS to the overwritten
> delete_selected_confirmation template without
> having to copy a huge block of HTML code from that template.
>
> – Jacob

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/1bbb2f37-765d-4bcf-83d6-7ddc04dd5edcn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/1bbb2f37-765d-4bcf-83d6-7ddc04dd5edcn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAJwKpySp2t%2BCwMJ5Cea7Br8fE%2B9fBk7h7cEUh_cEme96ceF4ww%40mail.gmail.com.
  • Mor... Jacob Rief
    • ... Danilov Maxim
      • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
        • ... Danilov Maxim
          • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
            • ... Carlton Gibson
              • ... Jacob Rief
                • ... Jacob Rief
        • ... אורי