Hi Alexander.

I think the point from ticket #30423 is that we don't want to complicate
PasswordResetTokenGenerator in order to make it into a more general
purpose token generator.
Much better is for you to take inspiration from it to implement what you
need in your project. (It's the underlying signing code that you really
want to lean on Django for.)

Kind Regards,

Carlton