Hi all,

As a followup to my previous post about potential changes to the Technical
Board - for which I thank you all for the feedback - I have taken the process
to the next step and written a draft DEP:

https://github.com/django/deps/pull/75/files

(If you wish to see the DEP with styling, it can be viewed at
https://github.com/andrewgodwin/deps/blob/steering/draft/0012-steering-council.rst)

I could just merge this into the DEPs repo as a draft given our process, but I
would like to invite both review of the DEP styling and layout (to ensure it's
ready to merge in that regard) as well as initial feedback on its content as
well.

I have copied in the DSF Members mailing list as it is a governance-related
DEP, but if we could keep all discussion on the thread in the Django Developers
mailing list, as per DEP 0001, that would be great.

Thanks,
Andrew