hello everyone i am deepak kumar sain new to tensorflow also new to
opensource contributiuons , i am an student , i want to start my open
source contribution journey can anyone helpme how can i contribute and what
can i contribute am learning DSA in c++ and Flutter currently . thank you

On Friday, 5 May 2023 at 18:55:38 UTC+5:30 Ryan Hiebert wrote:

> I've been working on setting up a new project that's never going to see
> the light of production, so I went down the road of just disabling CSRF for
> that purpose. I notably found that the Django admin still requires CSRF,
> even when the middleware has been removed from the MIDDLEWARE setting. I
> found this because the development environment I was working in,
> Codespaces, forwards and redirects to a browser via a public address rather
> than localhost, and that difference means that CSRF checks were enforced in
> that environment, though I had no trouble with localhost. There's likely
> some details I'm missing in laying out this scenario, but it felt
> interesting enough to mention in the context of this conversation.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/30877bdf-e468-4f28-ae4f-7324521a9c79n%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re:... Jacob Rief
    • ... Jure Erznožnik
      • ... Stratos Moros
        • ... Jacob Rief
          • ... Stratos Moros
            • ... jure.erznoznik
            • ... Florian Apolloner
            • ... Jure Erznožnik
            • ... Florian Apolloner
            • ... 'Ryan Hiebert' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
            • ... Deepak Sain
        • ... 'Ryan Hiebert' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)