Hi all, I've been using virtualenv as recommended in my development
environments.

I am now migrating a project which was not using virtualenv, to another
server and now
have the opportunity to use it in production.

I've spent a while googling this subject and I'm not sure what the best
practice is.
Is it common to run a production django deployment with apache behind
virtualenv? If so,
could anyone steer me in the proper direction for getting this setup with
the wsgi file...

Or, is virtualenv best for just testing isolated environments, and running
production
with the existing global space (I feel naive typing this out, so I must be
wrong (: )
 as is (isn't there more overhead with virtualenv anyhow?)

I hope I made sense.

If anyone has any relevant docs that clarify this (maybe my searches stink)
I'd love to read
over what there is so I may make an appropriate call.

Adrian