Hi everyone,
Very thanks for yours answers!

I added to the top of all my html files {% load i18n %} and typed in my
root directory :

   -
   - django-admin.py makemessages -l en

Or :

   - python manage.py makemessages -l en

I tried both commands, first in my root directory and in my app but none of
this command work :/

Any more tips or advices ?

Very  thanks for your help :)

Nicolas