Yes, I have my app in INSTALLED_APPS and I also have added this key in my
settings :

USE_I18N = True
USE_L10N = True

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
    'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
    'django.middleware.csrf.CsrfViewMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware',
    'debug_toolbar.middleware.DebugToolbarMiddleware',
)

TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = (
'django.contrib.auth.context_processors.auth',
'django.core.context_processors.debug',
'*django.core.context_processors.i18n*',
'django.core.context_processors.media',
'django.core.context_processors.static',
'django.contrib.messages.context_processors.messages'
)

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'django.contrib.messages',
    'registration',
    'mySUPERAPP',
    'debug_toolbar',
    'django.contrib.admin',
    'captcha',
)

Did I miss something in MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES for exemple ?

Ty all :)

Nicolas