Hi Diego, and thanks for your help :)

I've already created a /conf/locale folder at my root project.
Whenever i typed python manage.py makemessage -l <MYLANG> django add to
/conf/locale a new folder <MYLANG>/LC_MESSAGE which contains a django.po
file.
When i vim this file I just notice translation key about
django-debug-toolbar.

I added the LOCALE_PATHS key in my settings.py but it didn't solve my
problem.

Fun fact, I tried the command manage.py compilemessages, it takes loooooong
time to finish and parse all of my workspace in order to create translation
file xD.
All my home except my project :| ...

Nicolas