Hi everyone,

I've unfortunately hit another brick wall with my Django app. I have my
list of card objects, and when one of them is clicked, I'd like a new page
to open that contains the details for the card that was clicked. I found
out how to create a URL using {{ card.id }}:

{% for card in cards.all %}
    <li class="card"><a href="{% url 'card' %}/{{ card.id }}">{{ card.title
}}</a> </li>
{% endfor %}

and in views the card def is simply:

def card(request):
    return render(request, 'scrumbuddy/card.html')

So, for example if I click on the third card object in the list, the URL
returned is http://127.0.0.1:8000/scrumbuddy/card/3

But I'm unsure of how to populate
the http://127.0.0.1:8000/scrumbuddy/card/3 page with the database info for
card 3. Hopefully this screenshot can demonstrate:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-q5WYRLQ3HvM/Won3Gc2HVjI/AAAAAAAACnY/HYlU2OAHJOQO17ySlg9R11yxpC_Cd_3NACLcBGAs/s1600/SB.jpg>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5e39f472-d372-42b8-a5fe-ac1c3a0d75ea%40googlegroups.com.