On 11/1/07, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> View the whole settings file as something you don't just release
> casually and then only post the bits you feel safe doing so. That is
> absolutely normal configuration file practice.

Apologies if I wasn't as clear as I could have been; this is really
what I was getting at by pointing out that settings files contain,
well, settings, and lots of them can be sensitive. Django's debug
views go to moderate lengths to protect you (by hiding anything with
"PASSWORD" in its name), but not posting full settings files publicly
is really the only solution here.