I noticed that de declarative statements (directly under class) are ignored
when self.fields statements are used.

class ProductForm(ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = Product
        exclude = ['order']

    # This one is vaporised!!!
    description = forms.CharField(max_length=2,)

    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        super(ProductForm, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

        # By this one!!!
        self.fields['description'].max_length = 2

Still would like a regex based check in the declarative one. Anybody done this
before?

Thanx n greetz

Gerard.

--