Thanks for your reply.

And the point is that (forgot to say)... the boss field in c12b table
doesn't exists, it is virtual and exists only in my model. I think,
this trick can work for me, but I've got (c12b_boss relation does not
exist). I thought, that if I point it to a real A22 field (unique code
field) through "db_column" directive, because there are several tables
with such relations...; but I failed. And I still can't clearly
understand what odel design I need.

PS. Such field's names, data structure - are not mine work. this
database was designed over 15 years ago, and maintained by other
people...