And again for your explanations. So I have changed my models as you
advise.
Also I've made a form from c12b model, and when it displays - I see
all peoples from table with people.
But I still can't fetch any results ....
Maybe by queryset isn't good.
manage.py sql <myapp> return this:
people table:
CREATE TABLE "Dolgnost" (
    "A22" varchar(8) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
    "U1" varchar(250) NOT NULL,
    "U2" varchar(50) NOT NULL,
    "U3" varchar(50) NOT NULL,
    "U4" varchar(2) NOT NULL
)
;

corp table
CREATE TABLE "C12B" (
    "A1" varchar(250) NOT NULL,
    "A2" varchar(50) NOT NULL,
    "A22" varchar(8) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
    "A40" varchar(3) NOT NULL,

#It seems it is a relation table by django
CREATE TABLE "C12B_boss" (
    "id" serial NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
    "c12b_id" varchar(8) NOT NULL REFERENCES "C12B" ("A22") DEFERRABLE
INITIALLY DEFERRED,
    "dolgnost_id" varchar(8) NOT NULL REFERENCES "Dolgnost" ("A22")
DEFERRABLE INITIALLY DEFERRED,
    UNIQUE ("c12b_id", "dolgnost_id")
)
;

in models
in Dolgnost model
A22  = models.CharField ('Код ОКПО', max_length=8,  blank=True,
unique=False, primary_key=True)

in c12b model
A22 = models.CharField ('Код ОКПО', max_length=8, blank=True,
primary_key=True)
boss = models.ManyToManyField (Dolgnost)

And I still get
Caught an exception while rendering:relation "C12B_boss" doesn't
exist

Still can't realize what I need to do.