So I run the dev server for my project and everything comes up fine,
map shows properly and loads the data correctly. However, using wsgi
the map loads and gives " Unhandled request return Internal Server
Error" and I checked the log file and I have the " premature end of
script headers" error. I have no clue why it won't load the data on
the map properly.

here is my sites-available file
----

   <VirtualHost *:8080>
        ServerName dragonfly.cens.ucla.edu

        WSGIDaemonProcess dragonfly.cens.ucla.edu threads=25
        WSGIProcessGroup dragonfly.cens.ucla.edu

        WSGIScriptAlias / /home/patrick/geodj/apache/sitez.wsgi
        <Directory /home/patrick/geodj/>
            Order deny,allow
            Allow from all
        </Directory>

        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
        LogLevel warn

        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
    </VirtualHost>

-----
sites-enabled file

<VirtualHost *:8080>
    #Basic setup
    ServerAdmin pcrutc...@ucla.edu
    ServerName dragonfly.cens.ucla.edu
    ServerAlias dragonfly.cens.ucla.edu

    <Directory /home/patrick/geodj/>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

    LogLevel warn
    ErrorLog  /home/patrick/geodj/apache_error.log
    CustomLog /home/patrick/geodj/apache_access.log combined

    WSGIDaemonProcess dragonfly.cens.ucla.edu threads=25
    WSGIProcessGroup dragonfly.cens.ucla.edu

    WSGIScriptAlias / /home/patrick/geodj/apache/sitez.wsgi
</VirtualHost>

-----
my project .wsgi file

import os, sys
sys.path.append('/home/patrick/geodj')
sys.path.append('/home/patrick/geodj/templates')

os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'settings'

import django.core.handlers.wsgi

application = django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandler()

What gives?