> On Sep 27, 2016, at 12:23 PM, Terry Zink via dmarc-discuss
> <dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org> wrote:
>
>> Somewhat related (to my earlier post) - are there any _enterprises_ on this
>> list that have
>> experience or are currently attempting to either go p=reject or enforce
>> DMARC policies inbound?
>
> I just wrote one for Microsoft:
> https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/tzink/2016/09/27/how-we-moved-microsoft-com-to-a-pquarantine-dmarc-record/

This is the blog post I wanted to write :)  I’m just behind on getting to
p=quarantine.

There are 2 things slowing me down:

1. As I just replied to Franck - enforcing inbound (which is my primary goal) -
I need to handle mailing lists (and I don’t want to wait for ARC adoption).
So I have to figure out all the mailing lists my users are posting to so I can
whitelist those IPs coming back unless anyone wants to share a list? :)

2. Google seems to report itself as a DMARC failing sender for unrelated
domains to me.  This really started in earnest in March, but I’m getting
40k-60k what seem like unrelated reports a day, for example:

Domain  MAIL FROM       DKIM domain     SPF Auth        DKIM Auth       Total
akamai.com oppa.com.br oppa-com-br.20150623.gappssmtp.com Pass  Pass    237

So that’s killing my confidence on publishing p=quarantine (I can fake one
inbound).  Are others seeing this, or am I a special snowflake?

Thanks
John