Awesome!  I’m almost there but it’s been a long slog.

- Are you using any DMARC analysis providers, or home grown?
- Are you using *aaS providers that “legitimately” spoof you?  If so - how was
your experience in getting them compliant?
- Are you seeing unexpected reports from Google?  (They seem to be reporting
their own IPs as sending mail)
- Does your staff participate on mailing lists?  If so - how do you handle that
for inbound DMARC filtering?  Whitelist?

My answers:

- Agari - and I’ve been very happy with their support
- Yes - and the hardest part has been finding someone who understands what DKIM
means - once that happens things typically move quickly
- Yes - it’s killing my numbers :(
- TBD :/

Thanks
John