Couple of points...

1) https://github.com/linkedin/dmarc-msys/blob/master/dmarc.lua#L804
This is how we detect if the email is likely to be from a mailing list. I
parse the logs from time to time, and put exceptions in our local policy.

2) very few lists discard DMARC protected emails on reception. So as long
you don't post too often, you are not triggering the unsubscribe due to
bounce function in mailman...

3) we tell our employees to use personnal email addresses for mailing
lists... It makes sure they are not speaking on our behalf ;)

4) GApps DKIM signs all the emails with <customerdomain>.gappssmtp.com
until said customer DKIM signs with its own domain (because they want all
emails to be authenticated).