*I filed issue 22 after observing a discussion today on another list:*

Pursuant to an email thread on the mailop list, we may want to consider how
(or if) to do something about the ways that people have developed different
processing handling for p=none vs. p!=none. Here's the example:

Does anyone know of any negative side effects of setting a DMARC policy:
p=quarantine pct=0 ?

Is it equivalent to: p=none ?

I'm curious because I want to trigger Google Groups (and maybe others list
forwarders?) to rewrite the From in a DMARC compliant fashion *prior* to
changing the domain's DMARC policy... to avoid the "leap of faith" that
p=none's monitoring mode was supposed to alleviate.

(https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dmarc/ticket/22#ticket)