Now that we have a consensus call on the main issue that has remained open:

1. Do we need to retain our session at IETF 118 and discuss this (or
something else) further?

...or...

2. Do we have what we need to finish up the DMARCbis document, and
should the chairs cancel the session at 118?

Oh, and...

3. Is there something else (such as the reporting documents) that we
should use the time at 118 to discuss?  Or can we continue with those
on the mailing list for now?  My sense is that aggregate reporting, at
least, is just about ready to go and doesn't need the face-to-face
time.

Barry