I agree.  This is not a substantive issue, but is simply correcting an
oversight.  SHOULD NOT was the consensus call, and the correction Todd
proposes is just making that sentence consistent with that.

Enough said on this; Todd, please just add this change to your other
editorial changes.

Barry, as chair