Dear all,

As I already mentioned during previous email discussions, I think that
draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-02 [1], describes well several
mobility protocols considered for gap analysis and it describes a  clear
identification of their limitations!
Therefore I am in favour of adopting this draft as a WG draft!

The number of the discussed mobility protocols can be extended and as I already
mentioned in previous emails I will be happy to help with this extension.

Best regards,
Georgios