Le 27/03/2014 22:40, Sri Gundavelli (sgundave) a écrit :

On 3/27/14 2:26 PM, "Jouni Korhonen" <jouni.nos...@gmail.com> wrote:

You know that it just happens to be the only RFC even attempting
to explain how LMAs are selected dynamically. If the reference here
is contentious, I am happy to remore it.. just give me alternative
text.

I agree. RFC6097 and RFC6463 are relevant to the above work item.

I am not sure where these two RFCs appeared from, I dont remember seeing
any discussion about them.  Clarification please?

I suppose work on anchor selection would need a form of problem statement - is there a problem statement in the current drafts?

It is possible the WG may (most likely) adopt newer approaches for
gateway selection, but a reference to the prior work is very much
relevant. It is a very relevant reference. We do want to leverage
work where possible. I'm fine with this.

I agree with these affirmations.

Alex

Regards Sri