I have http://www.acq.osd.mil/log/sci/ait/DoD_Suppliers_Passive_RFID_Info_Guide_v15update.pdf but I am not sure if that's the correct normative reference.

Regards,
Charlie P.

On 9/21/2014 8:11 AM, Hakima Chaouchi wrote:
Hello Folks,

Do you think that considering specific but needed technologies for moving objects in Internet of Things such as RFID (Radio Frequency Identifier) with 96 bits identifiers will be also relevent to Charlie's current draft and the efforts related to MNID?

Regards,

Hakima

*De: *"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgund...@cisco.com>
*À: *"Charlie Perkins" <charles.perk...@earthlink.net>, "Marco Liebsch" <marco.lieb...@neclab.eu>, dmm@ietf.org, "Vijay Devarapalli" <dvi...@rocketmail.com>
*Envoyé: *Jeudi 11 Septembre 2014 23:57:11
*Objet: *Re: [DMM] MNID Types

Hi Charlie,

Few more reviews/discussions and capturing the consensus in the base version will help. But, I'm ok either way …

Regards
Sri

From: Charlie Perkins <charles.perk...@earthlink.net <mailto:charles.perk...@earthlink.net>>
Date: Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:46 PM
To: Sri Gundavelli <sgund...@cisco.com <mailto:sgund...@cisco.com>>, Marco Liebsch <marco.lieb...@neclab.eu <mailto:marco.lieb...@neclab.eu>>, "dmm@ietf.org <mailto:dmm@ietf.org>" <dmm@ietf.org <mailto:dmm@ietf.org>>, Vijay Devarapalli <dvi...@rocketmail.com <mailto:dvi...@rocketmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [DMM] MNID Types

Hello folks,

I propose to submit the ....-00.txt document as it is to the Internet
Drafts directory, and then to go about making updates according to
the discussion on this list.  Do you think this is reasonable?

Regards,
Charlie P.