Hi,

On roaming:

Sri, I guess you meant "inter-controller interface", right? IMU, roaming is
about coordination between controller belonging to different administrative (or
routing?) domain.

Sri already clarified this, but I think it is important to insist on the fact
that the wort item shall specified a protocol agnostic CP/DP interface .Then,
this generic interface  can be implemented using different protocols (among
them is BGP), but this is out of scope of the work item.

BR,
Pierrick

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.