Hi all

I support the adoption of this draft as a WG draft even with the concerns
pointed by Mingui. This draft has a merit of the introduction of the generic
protocol extension allowing a multihomed MAG to register more than one PCoA to
the LMA. It is definitely useful for a multihomed environment. Authors may
update this draft to address Mingui’s comments if needed.

J.
--
Jong-Hyouk Lee, living somewhere between /dev/null and /dev/random
Protocol Engineering Lab., Sangmyung University

#email: jonghy...@gmail.com
#webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/hurryon