On 2015-06-18 14:13, James Powell wrote:
The problem is, kdbus isn't just an IPC, it's proprietary to systemd,
and is the only software capable of utilizing it.

 Greg Hartman as the lead-takeover for Linus? Hell no. He'd give it to
Lennart and Kay without batting an eye, and then shut out every
developer save their own.

 Dare I say it, but Peter Griffin or Homer Simpson would be better
choices...

 If Hartman takes over, the kernel will have to be forked. His track
record of kissing Lennart's ass is too obvious. No no and no.

Even linus called him a kay sievers babysitter ...