Am Fri, 27 May 2016 12:00:01 +0000
schrieb Didier Kryn <k...@in2p3.fr>:

> Dear emninger, when you are finished more more than less, it would
> be very valuable if you could give us a summary, like a simple howto,
> because digging the thread to trace back everything you tried is a
> lot of work. I think a mail with a proper title going to the archive
> could do it.
>
>      Cheers.
>                              Didier

I will try ... Irrwahn, who followed closer might be the one who can
judge if it's worse the pain or not.

Mainly, what i did was about jwm as a desktop environment. Since it is
for me personally, i had no retention to "steel" from other
installations/distros, but i do not know, if this is "politically"
correct, eventhough we're always talking about FOSS (?).

Anyway, over the weekend i'll try to put the things together. May be,
then, someone more familiar with english and "computerese" can have a
look at it.

Cheers.