On Sat, 28 May 2016 11:52:44 +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:
[...]
(Thanks Didier, for the change of subject, I only thought
about that *after* hitting the send button ... d'oh! ;-)

>      I sort of remember there was a discussion about keyboard shortcuts
> to terminate session. Was this in another thread? I'm a bit lost:-)

It probably was in one of this frayed thread's subthreads,
yes. :-)

However, I intentionally only described the bare minimum
necessary to get a working desktop environment with panel
and menu, and the ability to return to the login screen to
shutdown the machine. Everything else can IMHO be added on
top of that.

Best regards
Urban