Le 10/03/2018 à 21:07, Edward Bartolo a écrit :
A hint that would not break any package would have been appreciated.
It seems my only route of salvation is to fork desktop-base to get the
wallpapers I want.

Please, do not reply to this thread to add more to the previous polemic.

    Sorry, Edward but I reply.

    Debian has been - and Devuan is - a distro for the DIY people, not for the dummy. Therefore don't expect to get everything ready-made to their own personnal taste. There is slim.config that you can edit, and the default slim theme is available with the distro. Therefore just select default instead of dark-purpy. That's what I've done. The default is absolutely great to my taste. For me, the dark-purpy is just another variation of grey and I'm fed up with grey cars, grey clothing, grey everything, and, grey life.

    Golinux, please don't take it personnally. I value a lot what you are doing and the way you express yourself in this forum, always gentle and professional. This is true for all the team.

    For what regards the theme, it's just a matter of taste and it can be changed easily - at least we can choose between two.

    Didier