Hi,

goli...@dyne.org writes:

> On 2018-03-11 07:43, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> goli...@dyne.org writes:

>>> Remove the default clock from the panel and install the Orage clock
>>> from
>>> the repos instead.  It has nice config options that allow for
>>> foreground
>>> and background color choice.  As far as making that the default option
>>> .
>>> . . let me talk to Centurion_Dan about that.  It's not really a
>>> priority
>>> in the grand scheme of things but the suggestion could at least be
>>> included in some release notes for the final release.
>>

> I was a little slow to realize something . . . the default Xfce panel
> background color is #EDECEB (off-white) so the darker font color works
> on that.  The problem only arises when the user has chosen a darker
> color for the panel background (which I do). So it will be up to the
> user to sort this out.  I might post something on the forum about this.
>
> Apologies for the confusion.

This made me realize something.  I've set my panels to be transparent so
the clock displays "directly" on the background ... doh!

Guess my issue is of my own making but on purpy things were clearly
visible.  On darkpurpy you can see it only if you know where to look and
look real hard.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback,